My name is Miri, and I have been in the Press Gang since I was in year three. Press Gang is an extra-curricular activity held in the library every Tuesday at lunchtime. Anyone in years 4-6 is welcome to join and I recommend it for the following reasons:
1. You can write about almost anything (certain interests, special events coming up, and your own opinions)
2. It is a great way to practice writing
3. You can work together with friends and other people with similar ideas
4. You can have your articles posted on the Kegworth Times website so other people can read them
5. You can spread awareness about what is happening around the world and at school.