HOW TO HELP SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
Here are some things you can do to help.
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Save water.
- Don’t buy disposable items from the shop.
- Save Electricity.
- Plant trees.
- Use reusable water bottles instead of disposable ones.
- Clothesline dry laundry in summer sun.
- Eat less meat.
- Turn Your Computer Off Overnight.
- Don’t Pre-Rinse the Dishes.
- Always Recycle Glass.
- Buy only what you will use.
- Donate used goods.
- Buy products with less packaging.
Why should we do this:
The more you don’t care about our environment, the more it will become polluted with contaminants and toxins that have a harmful impact on our health.
It is critical to protect the environment so reduce the destruction of ecosystems caused by a lot of human activities. It is better for humans to protect the environment from pollution and other activities that lead to environmental destruction.
Here are some examples of problems on earth, Air and water pollution, global warming, smog, acid rain, deforestation, and wildfires are just a few of the environmental issues that we are facing right now. It is everyone’s responsibility to take care of the environment to make this planet a wonderful place to live. One person does not need to put a lot of money to go green but simple changes in daily lifestyle is all that is required to reduce your carbon footprint on the environment.