Here are some axolotl colour variations:
- Leucistic (pink) Axolotl.
- White Albino Axolotl.
- Golden Albino Axolotl.
- Melanoid Axolotl.
- Axanthic Axolotl Morph.
- Copper Axolotl Morph.
- GFP or Axolotl Green Axolotl Morph.
- Axolotls can regrow body parts up to five times.
- Axolotl babies only eat living things.
- Axolotls prefer dim lighting.
- Axolotls look like babies for their whole life.
- Axolotls are carnivores.
- Axolotls have large genomes.
- Axolotls are very alike to salamanders.
Unusual axolotl things:
- Axolotl’s courtship involves dancing.
- Axolotls have feathery prongs that stick out of their head and they are actually gills so they breathe out of them.
- Axolotls bite everything that moves around them in there vicinity.
- They can evolve to surrender axolotls if they stay on land.
- The high xethore super hypo melanistic axolotl has golden spots on its skin, it’s all pink,
- It larks in dark figmentashent and there are only about three left in the world.