Plastic free July is next month so make sure t-… Hold up, what is Plastic free July? Well Plastic free July is a special month to make an effort on helping the environment, so think about… Have you been buying your favourite pre-made food and you didn’t take notice how much wasteful plastic you got, it affects wildlife, air pollution, plants and sometimes humans!
Plastic free July checklist
- Parents should make more of the food you eat and use a keep cup or bio cups.
- Stop using plastic things and start making your own utensils.
- You should tell your parents about this and CHALLENGE THEM!!!
- If your Eco Ego convinces your carer or guardian tell them to DO IT!!!
- DON’T WASTE FOOD!!
- DON’T eat food which comes in plastic.
Remember to always recycle!