It’s May the Fourth, and in case you don’t understand the pun, may the force be with you sounds like may the fourth be with you and it’s May the Fourth. Odd, I know. But it relates to star wars so… yeah. Anyway, here are 6 things you can do on star wars day:
- Re-watch the films. Watch Star Wars films old and new.
2. Make the Millennium Falcon out of Lego, or literally anything else available. As well as other things from star wars. Those are fine too.
3. Learn about Baby Yoda.
4. Have a virtual Star Wars party.
5. Make Star Wars themed food.
6. Listen to a Star Wars story.
All of these things are things you can do on star wars day! Until next time – may the fourth be with you!