When was the last time you read a book? Was it this morning, yesterday or last week?
Do you crave reading? I know I do, Reading has made me a knowledgeable, interesting person! Reading is great for you, and here’s why!
- Reading increases your vocabulary and improves your grammar and punctuation
- Fiction teaches you interesting stuff and stretches your thinking.
- When you read non fiction you get transported to a new world (not literally)
- When you read books you improve your memory.
- By reading books you improve your story telling skills.
Kegworth Times is a school newspaper produced by kids in years 3 to 6. Support us by sharing our stories and following us on Facebook.