It’s still spring but it’s starting to feel like summer! Last Monday it was 37 degrees Celsius and hot, hot, hot!
These are the things I did to stay cool:
1. Wore a hat and sunscreen
2. Stayed in the shade and didn’t run around too much
3. Stayed hydrated
4. Went to the pool after school.
Some things you can do to stay cool this summer:
1. Make sure there’s always ice in the freezer
2. Make ice blocks with fruit and juice
3. Go to beach or pool
4. Water guns (or spray bottles) and water balloons
5. Play in the garden while the sprinkler is on.